what is stress?
Stress is physical, emotional response to any threat.When ever you are perceived danger there is adrenaline rush and raise in cortisol level due to which you either have FIGHT or FLIGHT response.
Due to which there are certain changes in the body like increase in blood pressure,sweating,tremors,dryness in mouth intense fear,muscle tightening.you may experience,
- Positive stress (Eustress)
- Negative stress(Distress)
Symptoms of stress?
Physical symptoms Mental Symptoms Emotional Symptoms
- Headache Anxiety Anger
- Body pain Suicidal Ideations Irritability
- Acne Addiction Sadness
- Stomach ache Food and eating issues Apathy
- Digestive issues Depression Overwhelming
- Insomnia Compulsions Crying spells
What is Cause of stress?
Every person reacts in different way to each life events.What is stress for you may not be the same for your friend.
Anything that puts high demand on you is stressful.Sometimes even positive things in life can be stressful like Marriage,Starting new job,shifting to new house or new town.
- Financial problems
- Work related
- Family issues
- Problems in school
- Death in family
- Inability to accept uncertainity
- Negative self talk
- All-or-none attitude
- Perfectionisn/Unrealistic expectations
How we help you?
We can help manage stress by improving your
- Coping skills
- Managing any stressful mental condition
- Mindfull Meditation
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 9986636216
Address : No 95,96/1, “SAI SADAN” 2nd cross Ganesha layout,near MS palya vidyaranyapura post -560097